|JBL On Tour - Portable Music Box|
Portable speaker system; battery or AC power. Mini-jack connectivity.
Compatibility – The stereo mini jack connection allows you to enjoy high quality audio from a variety of devices such as iPod™, MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), laptops and most portable devices.
• Easy-to-use Touch-controls – Touch Volume Control – Just a touch increases or decreases the volume. A touch on both pads mutes or un-mutes the system. JBL On Tour also remembers your last volume setting even after the system shuts down.
• Additional Features – Integrated protective Cover and Stand. The sliding cover protects your sound system and serves as a stand when open. The surface gripping rubber feet provide a stable platform on most surfaces. A universal AC adapter allows for easy worldwide use. An audio input cable is also included.
• Advanced Technology – The JBL On Tour combines many proprietary technologies to provide the highest quality sound and playing time. The On Tour will provide astonishing bass and clear accurate sound from a pocket sized system.
• Digital Amplifier Technology – The Class D digital amplifiers provide clean, powerful sound while extending battery life.
• Odyssey™ Transducers – The two aluminum domed transducers are driven by powerful Neodymium magnets. This design provides a full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs.
• COE (Computer Optimized Equalization) – The JBL On Tour system equalization was computer optimized to provide a rich, complete sound stage.
• AEMS (Advanced Energy Management System) – The JBL On Tour system has an automatic battery saving shutoff. The AEMS will automatically put the system into sleep mode when the cover is closed or when there is no audio input. The On Tour awakens with just a touch and resumes at the same volume level when the cover is opened or the input resumes.
• Battery Powered – The JBL On Tour is designed to use most types of AAA batteries. Four fresh AAA batteries provide over 24 hours of continuous play at normal to high listening levels. An amber LED flashes when the battery protection circuit senses the batteries are low. JBL encourages the use of rechargeable types of batteries (i.e. NiMH and Lithium). These batteries reduce waste and help the environment.
Inputs 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Stereo Jack
Drivers Two Odyssey™ Neodymium drivers
Power Output 3 watts per channel
Frequency Response 100Hz – 20KHz
Input Impedance >10Kohm
Signal-to-Noise (dBA) >80dB
Voltage Input 100 – 230 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz
Width: 7" (175mm) x Depth: 3.5" (88mm) x Height: 1.4" (35mm)
Weight 12 oz (350g)